Review of DogProblems.com
GreatDogSite gets a lot of dog training related questions. I’m not a dog trainer so I reviewed the top 5 training sites. (All 5 listed at the bottom of this page) I wrote lots of questions and asked for lots of help from each of the sites. I also evaluated their content and ease of use. The main thing I was looking for was a site that would completely teach me how to train my own dog, provide lots of customer support and intuitive answers.
I feel the site that provided the best experience was DogProblems.com. DogProblems comes highly recommended from many of my users. Adam, the owner, responds quickly to questions. It didn’t matter how obscure my training problem was, he was able to provide a knowledgeable answer and a training technique to correct the issue. DogProblems’ content was very easy to read and provided a strait forward approach to getting my dogs trained. No matter how unique the mis-behavior, I was able to find a suitable training method to address the issue. Update: I’ve been using and recommending DogProblems for three years now. I, as well as my users, value the techniques we’ve learned. I get weekly emails from users who have become better owners from the information they received.
The site is divided into training categories based on the problems your dog is experiencing and provides in-depth training tutorials and videos within every category. DogProblems.com is one of two sites I reviewed that has an established members forum. I found it to be a great resource for discussing issues with experienced dog owners and the staff of 8 trainers that DogProblems employs. The quality of the forum is the reason Dog Problems got my number one vote. It’s great resources for breed specific training and health issues. Like all of the other sites, DogProblems offers a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
If you’re interested in learning how to correct your dogs bad habits you can check out their site below. They also offer free samples of their content via the email form. So far I’ve had a great experience with their site and I’m happy to recommend them.
For free weekly Training Tips and Videos subscribe to the DogProblems newsletter. (below)
Dog Problems includes the following plus some:
- Access to a premium members forum with trainers and experienced dog owners.
- Unlimited Consultations! They are fast and will help get your dog trained.
- No questions asked, money back guarantee.
- Stop aggression
- Learn to whisper
- Come on command
- Housebreaking your dog
- Stop inappropriate marking
- Stop digging
- Stop growling and aggression
- Teach how to sit, stay and fetch
- Easy crate training
- Correct submissive urination (peeing when excited)
- Stop leash pulling
- Stop inappropriate jumping
- Stop chewing and biting
- Stop excessive barking
- New puppy training
- Teach your dog to listen even when off the leash
- Boundary and Perimeter training
- Consultation for advanced behavior problems
- Learn how to handle a dominate dog and become the leader
- Correcting your dog appropriately so he/she understands
- Stop all types of aggression and bad behavior
- Stop whining and crying. No more separation anxiety
More Advanced Methods:
- Correcting extreme aggression
- Correcting extreme anxiety and acting out
- Training an abused puppy/adult dog from the pound
- Advanced games your dog will love
The 5 Sites I reviewed listed in descending order based on quality. Take a look for yourself.